After the cruise, my poor sweet hubby drove us again, home down through Washington, through the boring state of Oregon, and through the now scary, dark and winding roads of Northern California. We finally got home that early Monday morning at around 2:40ish am. He was tired and sore from sitting in that same position for that whole time, and I was just amazed at how he was able to drive for so long. What an amazing man I am so blessed to marry to! He really is!
And from that Sunday to Sunday, I ate so much that I came home to a newly bought dress that I was no longer able to zip up. Can you say, glutton?! When I was finally able to zip it up a few days later, I looked pregnant. Great.
That trip we had looked so forward to all year long, has now ended. Sometimes, I find life to be funny that way.
I was rather humbled (yet again) yesterday. Before we left for vacation, I was afraid to come home to ants, so I decided to put some ant trap before we left and when we came home that early Monday morning, I ran to the kitchen to be relieved that there were no ants. But yesterday afternoon, I checked on that ant trap to find that, I had not broken the seal for the poison to come out...which means...God was taking care of our little home. Why oh why God is so good and gracious to us...I understand not. He is so good.
God is SO GOOD. :)