Friday, November 05, 2010

They're growing...sniff sniff...

As much as we may kid around and want our kids to hurry up and grow up and well, stop leeching off of us, all kidding aside, the kids are a lot of fun and surprise us with their wit and naiveness (least we hope that's what it is!).  I keep telling myself I need to write stuff down so that, one day, they can get a laugh out of  what they said and did.

And I forget how much they grow until I see the pictures:

Christmas Show 2007


Poly Show 2010

I'm the reference to show how much they've grown since, well, I've stopped growing eons ago...

And of course, there's the one of the three of them...




Sure they hate each other, they love each other, they pick on each other, and they help each other.  But, they're siblings, that's what they do!  They are sweethearts and God has so blessed us with His Grace.

Don't grow up, too fast anyways....