We don't usually include newsletters in our Christmas cards, but because this has been a year of changes, I thought I would talk about a few things...
We started this year living in DC. Never had I thought that we'd ever move because, well change is not easy.
We looked and looked for homes, thinking maybe one city would be nice, then another and then finally another. I don't think we can say we 'settled' for FC because really, there were more reasons for us to choose its location than not. And we've been so blessed since living here. We have an abundance of friends and relatives already here--the kids have more than adjusted to their schools as well as the weather. Work is closer for the hubby as well as for myself. All in all, I give God all the praise for providing for us, giving me the opportunity to stay home and still work part time to help support the fam! The kids are all in school now, so a part time job actually was welcoming!
In the summer, we closed, and remodeled, painted, moved (with LOTS of help from great friends), went to Walt Disney World and then came home to celebrate Grandma's big 6-0 in Tahoe and rested a bit before starting school. Not to mention, we also celebrated our ten year anniversary this year! My time flies!
The girls continue to take hula/tahitian dance classes and Nathan took his second year at soccer and has signed up to take t-ball in the spring.
So, Merry Christmas everyone! We look forward to what God has in store for us in the New Year! God bless!
"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."
Isaiah 9:6.
