Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My in laws

I love my inlaws, I really do. Sometimes they are parent-y, but I suppose you can't help that being that they are parents. Sometimes though, they make me laugh.

They were carrying our niece (who's one now) at a store. Apparently my father in law doesn't like his wife shopping all the time, so he was hurrying her as my mom in law wanted to buy a Halloween outfit for their grand-daughter. As they were purchasing their outfit, they noticed people looking at them. Oh-kay.

Well, it turns out that the costume they bought was for a dog. And my mother in law, as she is explaining this to me says: no wonder the arm holes were a little strange!

Gotta make you wanna chuckle. I do wish I had a picture of our niece in that dog costume...but I don't. Oh well. =)