Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Steven Curtis Chapman!

Steven Performs on CBS Early Show Wednesday

He was originally scheduled to perform on The Early Show on CBS back in June, but the tragic loss of Maria Sue Chapman forced cancellation then. This Wednesday, Steven is keeping his commitment to perform "Cinderella" on the show, his first television performance since the accident. The Early Show is seen nationally on the CBS television network by 3 to 4 million viewers each morning. Tune in or set the tivo, dvr or vcr for this very special acoustic performance."Cinderella" remains top 10 at iTunes in it's Christian section, and is the top selling single on Steven's latest album release THIS MOMENT. "Yours (new verse)" is also available at iTunes and other DSPs and continues to climb radio airplay charts.

Note: God is so awesome. He knows I love to hear Steven Curtis Chapman and walking home after dropping off the kids at school, I just happened to remembered SCC would be on...and right when I turned on CBS, they were just starting to tell the story. Yes, we have hope and it is a hope that can only be found through Jesus Christ alone.